Organic Ylang Ylang is a deeply relaxing oil, releasing anxiety and tension, anger and fear. It uplifts depression and creates a sense of euphoria.
Effects on the:
- Ylang Ylang has a regulating effect on the heart and is useful for reducing palpitations, rapid heart beat (tachycardia) and rapid breathing
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves insomnia and thoughts that go round and round in the mind
- Used extensively for all skin care - both oily and dry skin
- Ylang Ylang is said to promote hair growth
Spirit: Excellent for the heart chakra and also for the solar plexus and sacral chakra
- In vapor therapy, Organic Ylang Ylang can be used for relieving stress and anxiety .
- When adding Organic Ylang Ylang to our Mineral Soak, it can relax the mind, encourage positive feelings, and regulate the heart beat.
Find It In: Reclaim, Reconnect, Rejoice, Remove, Recenter, Rejuvenate, and Release
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
Extraction: This oil is extracted by steam distillation from the flower.
Directions: For topical application, dilute using one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils. We recommend a 3-5% dilution for topical applications.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For topical and aromatic use.
Not for internal use.