Organic White Thyme is believed to have antiseptic qualities, as well as the ability to cultivate courage. Many aromatherapists credit White Thyme with having stimulating, uplifting, and reviving properties.
Organic Ylang Ylang is a deeply relaxing oil, releasing anxiety and tension, anger and fear. It uplifts depression and creates a sense of euphoria.
Effects on the:
- Ylang Ylang has a regulating effect on the heart and is useful for reducing palpitations, rapid heart beat (tachycardia) and rapid breathing
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves insomnia and thoughts that go round and round in the mind
- Used extensively for all skin care - both oily and dry skin
- Ylang Ylang is said to promote hair growth
Spirit: Excellent for the heart chakra and also for the solar plexus and sacral chakra
- In vapor therapy, Organic Ylang Ylang can be used for relieving stress and anxiety .
- When adding Organic Ylang Ylang to our Mineral Soak, it can relax the mind, encourage positive feelings, and regulate the heart beat.
Pairs With: Reclaim, Reconnect, Rejoice, Remove, Recenter, Rejuvenate, and Release
Country of Origin: India
Botanical Name: Thymus Vulgaris
Extraction: This oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaf.
Directions: For topical application, dilute using one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils. We recommend a 3-5% dilution for topical applications. For internal use, we recommend 1 drop for 4 oz of liquid
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For topical, aromatic or internal use.