Tangerine is an elevating oil used to drive out depression and sadness. Its high content of antioxidants make it ideal for purifying the body.
Effects on the:
- Supports healthy immune function
- Purifies the blood, preventing sepsis
- Balances digestive juices, improving digestion
- Pleases the taste buds by adding a drop of Tangerine to a smoothie, your favorite tea, or your grandma's sugar cookie recipe
- Tangerine helps you get out of your head and into your heart
- Promotes a playful state of being
Spirit: Balancing for the sacral chakra, heart chakra, and the third eye
- In vapor therapy, Tangerine can be used for relieving stress and sadness.
- Add a few drops of Tangerine to one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils and massage gently into skin to stimulate the immune system.
Pairs With: Basil
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Extraction: This oil is extracted by cold pressing the peel/rind.
Directions: For topical application, dilute using one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils. We recommend a 3-5% dilution for topical applications. For internal use, we recommend 1 drop for 4 oz of liquid
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For topical, aromatic or internal use.