Papaya Mango Hydration & Repair Hair Masque
Hydration & Repair Hair Masque
The Oil Bar's Hydration and Repair Hair Masque deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, damaged hair. Formulated with nutrient-rich Almond Oil and Shea Butter to replenish moisture and strengthen hair. This nourishing hair treatment works well as a treatment masque or as a styling cream.
- Coconut Oil: Helps prevent breakage, strengthen fragile hair, retain moisture and condition the hair.
- Shea butter: Moisturizing for the hair and scalp.
- Grapeseed Oil: Helps lock in moisture, prevent split ends and reduce frizz.
- Almond Oil: Nourishes and strengthens hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Styling: Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair. Style hair as desired. Use as a styling cream for braids, twist-outs, curls and wash-and-go styles.
- For a deep penetrating treatment: After shampooing, section wet hair and apply a generous amount of the Hydration and Repair Hair Masque . Comb through for even distribution and pay particular attention to hair ends. Leave in 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.
Ingredients: Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquternium 7, Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barabadensis Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
Fresh papayas and fresh picked mangoes. A true tropical treat.