- ½ Pitted Avocado
- ½ cup Organic Greek yogurt
- 4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 2 Plastic Bags
A foot mask should be both moisturizing and relaxing. Our feet have the most pores per square inch than any other area of the body, so it is important to keep them moisturized and nourished.
It also happens to be super easy to make. Just follow these quick steps:
- Grab one-half of an avocado, with the pit removed.
- Scoop out the avocado meat and put it into a blender.
- Add roughly the same amount of plain greek yogurt.
- Add 4 Drops of Peppermint, 2 drops of Lavender & 2 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oils
- Blend until the consistency turns light and creamy.
Apply mixture to your clean feet and wrap them in a plastic bag
Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off and enjoy your nourished and moisturized feet. Apply The Oil Bar's Shea Butter for added Moisture.
- The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- The probiotics in Greek yogurt help deliver beneficial proteins and the lactic acid it contains helps rid the surface of old cells, making way for radiant, fresh skin.
- Peppermint oil has menthol to cool and soothe irritated skin.
- Eucalyptus oil kills bacteria and some viruses, the root causes of cracked and blistering heels, while soothing dry skin.
- Lavender Oils has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and regenerative properties.