Customer Experience Associate APPLY NOW
Job Description & Responsibilities: The Oil Bar Sales Associate
Expected Weekly Hours: 10-20
Sales Associate Job Purpose: The Sales Associate delivers exceptional Guest, serves customers by blending and customizing products and oils and generates sales by interacting with guests.
- Consistently execute to the selling model
- Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts
- Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and promoting our loyalty punch cards and email signup sheets.
Telling The Brand Story:
- Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
- Assist with floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed
- Abide by policies and procedures as directed
- Abide by Loss Prevention and safety messages in daily operations
- Demonstrated sales results
- Available for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individuals race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.2021-01-31|||Sugarloaf Mills|||The Oil Bar: Sugarloaf||||||DYlJlfl4E1.K5pey|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||9|||9|||10|||true