Organic Wintergreen is cooling to the throat and warm to the touch. It's an effective essential oil for soothing inflammation.
Effects on the:
- Wintergreen has been known to alleviate pain associated with arthritis and sore muscles
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Works great to ward off infections
- Please your taste buds by adding it to teas and candies
- Can aid in digestion and soothe an upset stomach
Spirit: Excellent for the throat chakra and supportive to the root chakra.
- In vapor therapy, Organic Wintergreen can ease the symptoms of asthma and also relieve headaches.
- To soothe achy muscles, add a few drops of Organic Wintergreen to one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils and massage.
Pairs With: Ylang Ylang
Country of Origin: Nepal
Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens L.
Extraction: This oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaf.
Directions: For topical application, dilute using one of The Oil Bar’s® carrier oils. We recommend a 3-5% dilution for topical applications.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For topical and aromatic use.
Not for internal use.